ECHO Smart Countertop Garbage Disposal
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 3.5L of capacity, designed for a family with 3-6 members
- Instantly minimise food waste by 85% volume & 95% weight 3.5 downsize to 0.5L
- Integrated blades efficiently chop the food waste in 1.5 hours on average
- Removes 80%-99% of kitchen food waste odour
- Quiet operation < 35dB
Embrace Sustainable Practices at Home
• No More Wasted Expenses: Cut Costs on Specialized Kitchen Waste Bags
• No More Smelly Storage Woes: Effortlessly Manage Kitchen Waste Odors
• No More Plumbing Nightmares: Say Goodbye to Clogged Pipes and Costly Repairs
• No More Compromised Efficiency: Ditch Less Effective Composters for Transformative Waste Management
• No More Complex Processes: Experience Simplicity and Efficiency with Intelligent One-Click Waste Handling
Instantly Minimize Food Waste by 95%
Dispose of kitchen waste only once a week, embracing convenience and sustainability. Chuck out kitchen waste just once a week. It's your ticket to a greener, lazier life!
*Methane (CH4) can hold 25 times more heat than carbon dioxide (CO2).
Our Heroic Strategy to Cut Down on Methane and Save the Planet
Every time you process your food scraps, you're not just tossing away leftovers – you're taking a stand against climate change.
Most of Food Waste Can Go into Echo
•Coffee grounds •Eggs •Eggshells
•Leafy greens •Legumes •Oats
•Peels •Plant trimmings •Seafood
•Tea •Tofu •Sauce •Cheese
•Yard Trimming •Cooked food scraps
•Small bones •Meat scraps •Nuts and seeds
Powered by Pretty Comparison Tables
How Does ECHO Work?
POWER UP: Activates with a single press of the button
HEAT UP: The inner bucket heats up to 260°F to kill 99.9% of bacteria.
GRINDING: Integrated blades efficiently chop the food waste
TRANSFORM INTO 'NAGUAL ORGANIC': After about 1.5 hours, it transforms your food waste into "Nagual Organic,"
Note: Nagual Organic material is suitable for enhancing the soil in your garden.
What You Get After 1-3 Hours?
What is it?
Nagual Organic is a nutrient-dense byproduct derived from food waste. When applied to the soil, it enhances its fertility by enriching it with vital nutrients, fostering optimal plant growth and development.
What you can do with ‘Nagual Organic’?
Natural and worm-friendly attraction: placing Nagual Organic beneath the soil's surface naturally attracts beneficial organisms like worms. These organisms consume and digest the organic material, so that it acts as a natural fertilizer, improving soil structure, and creating a thriving ecosystem for plants.
Why Choose Echo?
1.5H Operation Time
Drying & Sterilization
ECHO vs. Under-sink Garbage Disposal
- OOliviaReviewingECHO Smart Countertop Garbage DisposalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI'm impressed with the results
I have reduced the amount of home garbage by at least one 20 gallon bag per week or more. Although the price is a bit steep, the benefits of sustainability make it worth every penny.
- RRobertReviewingECHO Smart Countertop Garbage DisposalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoa lifesaver!
As a busy parent with a family of five, convenience is key. I just love how easy-to-use it is with just a touch of a button.
- OoliverReviewingECHO Smart Countertop Garbage DisposalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI like it
very easy to use
- IIvyReviewingECHO Smart Countertop Garbage DisposalI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoEasy to use
and perfect for those without a green bin solution.
- JJessieReviewingECHO Smart Countertop Garbage DisposalI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoefficient garbage disposal
pretty good, no complain
See Nagual Echo in Action
How can I know the processing is completed?
After the processing is completed, the machine will automatically stop running. The blue light at the bottom of the machine will display in a breathing light mode, indicating that the fan and motor will continue running to cool down the kitchen waste. Once the cooling process is finished, the light will turn off.
Are there any minimum and maximum placement requirements?
The amount of food waste to be treated at one time should not exceed the indicator line in the upper part of the inner bucket and should exceed the height of the lower mixing part . Do not operate when the machine is empty
What can I put into the bucket？
You can put most of the food waste into the bucket, including but not limit to vegetables, fruit (including banana peels), leftovers, bread, bakery, processed food, dairy products, eggshells, tea bags, coffee ground, leaves.
What should be taken into consideration when disposing of food residues
Food waste with high sugar content tends to heat up and caramelize during the processing, forming clumps. It is suggested to mix with other food waste.
Food with high oil content may appear damp after processing due to the higher boiling point of oil itself.
If the food waste really wet, you should also put in some dry material so that it doesn't end up with wet outcomes or taking a few cycles to dry it out.
How often should I replace the filter?
The replacement standared is once every 4 - 6 months, depending on the frequencey of use. Even if the replacement time has not yet arived, if you start to worry about the smell, replace it as soon as possible.
How long does it take for the machine to transform the food waste?
ECHO: About 1.5 Hours
1.5 hours on average. Automatically recognizes and calculates the processing time according to the amount of food waste being processed
Average Working Time
1.5 hours per cycle
3.5 L/ 0.92 Gallon/ 118 oz
Up to 258.8℉(126℃)
Yes, Deodorize by Activated Carbon Filter (Iodine value (1000+) Replace 2 times / year)
Processing Modes: Drying, Grinding, High Temperature Sterilization, Filtering Odor, Cooling
Food-Grade Ceramic Coating
High-performance DC motor
What can go in the bucket?
Vegetable & fruit scraps, Bread and grain products, Veggie scraps, Granola, Dairy, Fruit rinds, Pizza & pasta, Sauce etc.
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
17.6 lbs; 8 kg
9.84" x 9.84" x 15.74" (25 cm x 25cm x 40cm)
Inner Bucket Capacity
2.5 L/84.5oz/0.66 gallon
Home kitchen waste disposer, Countertop Auto Garbage Disposal
Durable, Anti-fingerprint Coating
Luminous blue glow
Earthstone Grey, White
0.1kWh - 0.15kWh
IN THE BOX
Main Unit, Inner Bucket, Activated Carbon Filters, User Manual, Lid, Non-slip Rubber Pads
2-year Limited Warranty